Thursday, December 30, 2010

Osprey and my new backpack

Remarkably, there is a connection!

Aaron and I have done a lot of driving in our marriage. We've driven cross country twice, all over California, all over Washington and into Idaho, even some trips into Arizona. We love to watch for predatory birds while we drive. Early on, I would have to ask Aaron what kind of bird we were looking at. Invariably, he would say: "Osprey." All the time! I started wondering if he just didn't know and just said osprey to sound like he knew. Now it's a joke between us.

So when I saw this backpack:

And I saw that it was an Osprey bag, I knew we were MFEO (if you haven't seen Sleepless in Seattle in a while, that means "made for each other"). So I ordered my Osprey backpack and I'll smile every time I see that logo. Because it looks just like an osprey.


It's almost New Year's! Any big plans? I'll blog mine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment