- My mom, for being my best friend and one of my best cheerleaders.
- My kids, for being happy and helpful and fun. We've had a fun week with a doughnut party and outings and shopping. It's been great.
- Aaron, for being my support while I'm in school. Couldn't get those As without you sweetie!
- My dad, for his great example and hard work.
- My mom, again, for teaching me how to sew all those years ago. I love being able to make things for the people I love.
And this is the wall you see when you walk in the door. Course, I've got the live versions of these four around all the time as well, but the pictures are great!
And I'm grateful for my neighbor who is giving me a few hours tomorrow to finish up surprise sewing projects. I've got a lot of fish bean bags to make in those few hours. We'll see how much I get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment