Can I just say I hate moving. Love the idea of a new town, new opportunities, new friends. Hate packing. And packing with three little ones who are getting crazy bored is even worse. I'd rather move cross-country in July with Aaron again than do it this way. Well, almost.
The thing that is making me nutso is that although I'm packing up all our stuff (and wishing I'd been more organized all along), my tape goes missing. All the time. I know that I'll find it (well, I'm pretty sure I will unless it walked on out of here on it's own) once the place is completely cleaned out. But in the meantime, I kinda need it!
There. That's my craziness for the day. That and Will is screaming at me for some unkown reason.
The site of packing boxes makes my stomach lurch...I feel the same as you...really not looking forward to the move to Florida. At least I only have 3 cats not 3 kids! Good luck this weekend.
ReplyDelete