Monday, August 04, 2008

Accountability

Yes, I'm taking a blogging break from packing boxes. I detest moving. The packing and sorting and organizing. It's helpful to me - purging needless junk. If I haven't had use for it since our last move over 18 months ago, it's going to goodwill.
I am rocking at this - have most of the books packed, most of my room packed, most of a lot of things packed. The goal is to be done by the end of the week with packing so that next week I can clean and play. Keep tabs on me my friends. I intend to accomplish this!
I will report on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I hope for your sake this is your last move for at least a few years...you are seriously amazing to move so much...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...what method do you use for cutting the packing tape? scissors? those little handled holders (that I can never make work? or your teeth (gasp, I said it...yes your teeth)?

    ReplyDelete