Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two-Year-Olds

Just a thought.

Everyone should be required to have at least one child so they can deal with a two-year-old. So they can thank their parents for not stringing them up by the toes.

By the way, the reason for this post is that my Will broke our new camera. The one that replaced the camera that Laurel broke about two months ago. That replaced the one we'd had for almost 7 years. I was taking a picture and he wanted me to do something else, so he knocked it out of my hand. It fell only about 12 inches.

Please, learn from my expensive lesson. Get a small wrist strap and ALWAYS put it on your wrist.

So no pictures until we get a new camera. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! Why can't the warranty cover "accidents caused by two year olds"? Maybe you need to get one of those Fisher price cameras that can be dropped etc and still work...lol I can just see you walking around taking pictures with that thing! Seriously though--sorry for your loss of camera don't know what I'd do without mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't kids fun? I have given up on trying to have nice things. Sorry about your camera, hopefully you won't have to wait 13 years for one like I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. I hate when that happens. Edyn and her friend broke mine last summer, only they were four. Kids . . . .

    ReplyDelete