Thursday, June 05, 2008

Blogging As Therapy

This is why I've been blogging every day lately. I need the outlet!

So, veteran moms, why is it that when your husband leaves town, your children suddenly go into hyperdrive and do all sorts of things that, yes, they might normally do, but not all on the same day? Laurel bit the tip off a ball point pen and spilled ink all over her fingers while she was coloring. The couch is a great place to wipe your fingers off. Argh. Will can open the fridge and loves to empty the Brita into the vegetable drawer. James is still teething, which means I must hold him. Oh, and have I mentioned I have an economics final on Monday and a math one on Wednesday?

I'm having a pity party. Open invitations to all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that your kids are going nuts and you don't have your back up team there to help! I hear you! Now that the kids are home all day it is more of a struggle for me to get anything done even though they are 10. :) Hopefully we can find a routine of sorts to keep us all from going CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least by writing it down perhaps someday you can look back and smile about these wild days and boast of everything you've survived. Until then, I've been luckiest so far with rubbing alcohol for getting out ball point ink-- good luck!

    ReplyDelete