Friday, June 20, 2008

By The Way

We have a home to go to in Seattle. In August. I won't post more than that because this isn't a private blog. But we're super excited.

Actually, I'm thinking of going private so I can post big news like this in more detail. Hmmm. Just thinking about it.

Done thinking about it. I will. Leave me a comment with you're e-mail address so I can officially invite you. I think that's how it works.

4 comments:

  1. ajbaesel@aol.com

    i want details...i'm so excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to keep reading about your family. Stu has fun hearing about all of your kids.
    domestcgoddess@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. keribear28@hotmail.com

    I really enjoy reading your blog. Congrats on getting a house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitly invite me. flibbie2@hotmail.com. I liked your homebirth post. I am just too big of a weenie to do it at home, but I give you many props for doing so! You are a warrior!

    ReplyDelete