- Aaron starts classes on June 23rd.
- We've applied for student family housing. Since we're poor, we should go to the top of the list - we hope. They will let us know when they will have an apartment available. We've applied for a three bedroom apartment.
- Our move is dependent on housing - if we can't get in until the fall, the kids and I will stay here and Aaron will stay with friends up there. Not what we want to do, but we'll survive.
- Yes, Jen, I'm an expert at moving. I just don't want to do it again for a long, long time. Here's hoping he gets accepted into UW Law School too!
- I'm feeling sad and super excited. I totally love Seattle and all that it's going to offer my family, but I'm going to desperately miss the Bunco Babes, my friends Adrienne and Sarah and, most of all, my parents.
We just got his first packet in the mail - he has to prove he's been immunized against measles before he can even register for advising, let alone classes! Ack! We'll figure it out. One step at a time. I going on the assumption that we're moving in June so I can start getting things done. My list is just getting longer and longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment