I'm writing from Seattle. Aaron, James and I had to make a trip up for some doctors appointments for Aaron, so I'm killing time blogging. Who has separation anxiety? Mostly me. I know they are in most excellent hands (Gran and Opa), but we had to spend the night over here last night and it's only the second time they have not spent the night in my near vicinity. The only other time was the night James was born.
I miss my babies! We went out to dinner with friends - they had to bring their two-year-old little guy and it made me miss my Will. And of course, I desperately missed Laurel and her wealth of knowledge. I just like being the one who puts them to bed and wakes up in the middle of the night (crazy, I know) and sees their faces every morning.
I'll try to stick to just dates out with Aaron. Not too crazy about these overnighters. And from what I hear, neither are they or my parents!
ENJOY IT!!! You'll be back safe and sound soon enough!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm home now. It was fun. I didn't know what to do with myself at the mall with no kids to chase around. I actually got to browse sales racks without having to chase kids out of them!
ReplyDelete