Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big, Awesome, Huge, Fantastic News!

I need to do some shopping.

For the car: For me:
For Laurel and William:
For James:

Why all the Huskie gear? Because we're HUSKIES! Yes, my brilliant, wonderful, has-so-little-faith-in-himself husband got accepted to the University of Washington. I know this creates family conflict with those Cougars amongst us, but this is so great for us. Aaron gets to study economics instead of accounting. We get to shop at Trader Joes.
Now lets hope I get in! I really am so proud of Aaron and how hard he has worked at this. We truly are blessed. And I have to add that I didn't choose a shopping item for Aaron because he's really not into that sort of thing - but we'll loudly display our school loyalties for him!

4 comments:

  1. yeah Jennie and Aaron! I'm so happy to hear your huge news! Isn't it nice to be able to start planning for the "next" couple of years instead of sitting around waiting and wondering? I'm very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is big, awesome, huge and fantastic! Probably many more wonderful adjectives too! When do you start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry and I are so proud of all of you! What a great new adventure and in my favorite City. I glad that UDub saw what we see in Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! When does he start there? I guess that means you are moving again. :) You must be a pro at that now. lol congrats and here's hoping you get in too!

    ReplyDelete