I don't catch many pictures of my William and it's a tragedy - because he is one cute little man. He has the twinkliest eyes you ever saw - lots of suspicious things are going on in that head of his. He's just always got to be into stuff - he's my little pistol and I just love him! I was chasing him with the camera and making him giggle.


I love him when he's laughing, but I have to confess I love him like this too - gives me a much needed break!
I didn't realize you had two blogs! I am so happy to see this one too! I can't believe how big Will is. I remember when he was born!! Time really flies, and after reading your last blog and about the Trace Adkins song, I feel a little sheepish because I feel like I have wished away a lot of the most precious days of my kids lives. This last one, though, is different. I know that this is the last time I have to enjoy a baby of my own and I relish every minute of it. I am working on appreciating all the firsts that my other kids are still experiencing along with all the 101sts etc. Thanks!
ReplyDelete