Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Randomness

Just trying to make up for my lame pictureless blogs of late. In no particular order:

Molasses cookies - they make me feel better. It's a documented fact that things like ginger and lemon help with pregnancy nausea. So I just take mine in cookie form.

We went shooting a couple weeks ago with friends. Aaron bought some "man" targets for me to practice on. I tried it this time with no glasses using my CT grips - not bad, eh?

My pretty girl. This is what you get when Target dresses shrink - an added layer o' eyelet lace. And do you see that big space in her mouth? I finally got her to wiggle it out. It was dangling there for weeks and it was making me crazy.

James pushing Henry. Be jealous of our green grass. It's brown in the summer, so we don't complain this time of year.

My cute boy in the bath.

One of Henry's many faces, this time with a s'ghetti beard.

We couldn't find Henry one evening - started to panic. Turns out he was just quite, concentrating on climbing onto the piano.

There. No lame blog today. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. My blog has been rather picture-less lately too...I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete