Surviving just fine. I'd say we're doing rather well, as difficult as it can be at times with four children to keep up with. We're busy with projects (sewing, baking, Laurel's first "lemolade" stand), getting Laurel ready for kindergarten, getting Aaron ready for the LSAT and getting Aaron and I ready for fall quarter. Phew - that's enough, right? In the meantime, we're just trying to have fun.
Aaron and I have been thinking, and we've decided to do what all parents say they want to do. We want to get our kids a whole bunch of big boxes for Christmas. Just the boxes. Because they are the world's greatest toy. We were lucky - a package arrived recently with two boxes inside - so three boxes total. I had a happy bunch for several days with those three boxes. Was my living room clean - nope, but Laurel, Will and James were all occupied and
not fighting over a box so I'd say life was great!

James - we're working on getting him to sleep in his own bed. He's been napping there, so that's a good start. Here he is, conked out with the book he was looking at. What's funny is that I tried to take it off his face but he woke up and took it back, putting right back where I'd found it. Clearly, he wanted to block out any light with that book!

My sweet, sleepy little Henry. He's quite a cuddle bug.

Already showing off those muscles. He's going to be a big boy, just like his brother Will. He's already gained 2 pounds!

I love his expression in this picture. He loves to suck on his fingers. It's so funny to hear him from across the room, just going to town. And it's always his left hand - the same hand he had in his mouth during my ultrasound - and I have a picture of it!

I'm going to do a Monday morning favorites post coming up. I've got some fun ones that I'm grateful for these days. Stay tuned!
Thanks for the update! Glad you are all adjusting well to the new addition. What a cute baby too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteloved the update...pictures are great! Like I said before, you and Aaron are doing something right if you have kids who get so much enjoyment from boxes~
ReplyDelete