Saturday, September 26, 2009

Never mind . . .

. that we haven't had breakfast. William decided we needed cookies for breakfast (does anyone want to argue that he is so his Opa's boy?). And because he is such a sweet boy, he brought me two:

and brought two for his brother! That's love. I don't think I would ever have done that as a child. It was every man for himself. Here are my two little men, chillin' on the couch with their cookies. I'm hanging with my boys, watching Cars and eating Trader Joe's versions of Oreos - a billion times better and the only kind where my kids actually eat the whole cookie instead of just the middle! Laurel is still asleep, Aaron is taking the LSAT.
And Henry is smiling!


He is the cutest little man - don't argue. See that double chin? I love that double chin of his!





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Can I say more?

    Good job Jennie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 3 adorably cute boys! That is a big smile from Henry--what a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete