
It's not exactly the most practical car for a family of 6. But I'm happy with my sweet new ride - Aaron has been shopping around, looking for a great deal, and I think he found it. We're very happy with our new (to us) minivan. It's just a little surreal that I drive a minivan. It's so, momish. I'm not really a soccer mom, at least not yet. We'll see, in a couple of years what the kids decide to take an interest in.
Sorry the pictures are so tiny. This is Aaron's idea of compressing them! Maybe a little too small! It's a darkish gray color. We're debating names for it right now - Gran suggested "Smoky" - I like that one. Aaron is leaning towards "Panzer" which the kids like. I'm in the market for a bumper sticker. We'll put our NRA one on, naturally (hey, you have to shake these Seattle folks up as much as possible), but I need a mom one. Any thoughts?
welcome to the wonderful world of van driving :) NRA stickers look EXCELLENT on the back of them too!
ReplyDeleteyeehaw! do you love driving a minivan? those first few drives feel really strange but after that it is so great! have fun! bet the kids like their new space!
ReplyDelete