I love this little man o' mine. He's cracking us up lately with his phrases we all know he's picked up from us. Stuff like "Stop!" and "Go 'way!" and this series: "Oh no! What happened? I dunno!" He's got a serious lower lip that he can whip out. And he's got us all runnin' scared when he tries to bite. Laurel and Will both have had bruised arms, legs and backs because they've upset Mr. James. So far, he hasn't attacked anyone at nursery.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
James of the enviable eyelashes
Yes, this is a random blog. This is what happens when a 22-month-old wakes you up in the middle of the night, refuses to go back to sleep and forces you to sit on the couch watching Peep and Quack at 3 a.m. So I tortured him by taking pictures of his gorgeous eyelashes.
All my kids have long eyelashes. They get it from both sides. But James', so far, take the cake. This kid could influence weather patterns with his.
I love this little man o' mine. He's cracking us up lately with his phrases we all know he's picked up from us. Stuff like "Stop!" and "Go 'way!" and this series: "Oh no! What happened? I dunno!" He's got a serious lower lip that he can whip out. And he's got us all runnin' scared when he tries to bite. Laurel and Will both have had bruised arms, legs and backs because they've upset Mr. James. So far, he hasn't attacked anyone at nursery.
I love this little man o' mine. He's cracking us up lately with his phrases we all know he's picked up from us. Stuff like "Stop!" and "Go 'way!" and this series: "Oh no! What happened? I dunno!" He's got a serious lower lip that he can whip out. And he's got us all runnin' scared when he tries to bite. Laurel and Will both have had bruised arms, legs and backs because they've upset Mr. James. So far, he hasn't attacked anyone at nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment