
Hardly!
But I'm writing down what is going on so I can look back. Here is my list for today:
- Have a cold. I think I said last week that I'd rather have a cold than a stomach bug. Was I dumb? Did I tempt fate? Orange juice is my best friend right now.
- Crazy, pouring rain lately, and then the sun bursts out right before bedtime, making my kids think they can stay up later. Sorry!
- Mother's day is coming. Get to go to K-town for the weekend.
- Accounting - so not getting this right now. Must be the cold. Please, just let it be the cold and not my brain!
- Ordered some fabric online. I'd share what it's for, but that would give away some Christmas surprises. Yes, I'm working on Christmas already. Trying to make stuff for everyone this year!
- Heartburn. Pregnant girl's best friend. Still working out my prescription situation - hopefully by tomorrow! Orange juice doesn't help this much, but I'll survive.
- Leftover dulce de leche brownies - heaven! For the recipe, go to my baking site.
That's it for now. Time to read stories and say goodnight so I can have some peace and quiet.
Right now I'm pretty fascinated with what your new fabric purchase might be and the fact that you made brownies worth drooling over! Plus you've got a weekend getaway planned and a wee baby that, when born, will easily erase this memory of heartburn! Ahh life---it is fascinating in all its' variety! Glad you shared the details!
ReplyDelete