Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Snoqualmie Train

This is a continuation of our Saturday - after we left the Locks we headed up to Snoqualmie to ride on the train. I'm sick, so forgive that the pictures are not in order.

James, waving to the people we passed. Heck, he waved at the trees and blackberry bushes.

Will, so excited that the train is finally moving.


Laurel and Will playing at the station. I just loved seeing them playing together and having fun.
You see that Miss Laurel peeking in the corner of the photo. Somehow, hide-and-seek behind poles doesn't quite work, but they were loving it. The old "if I can't see you, you can't see me" childhood argument still holds true.
We just past Snoqualmie Falls and here we were looking down at the river. As I'm afraid of heights, I wasn't anywhere near the open windows.
Will, looking at something.
This boy was in train heaven. Good thing we didn't go inside the gift shop with him - we would not have made it out of there without a hissy fit and a half!
Such a fun day and I don't know how we'll top it. This Saturday, if we are feeling better (Will is better, but now Laurel, James and I are sick) we'll go to Discovery park and avoid the football game traffic.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Will looking out the train window. What fun!

    ReplyDelete