Back to my day today. He ate some yogurt and then we snuggled on the couch until he fell asleep at 2 a.m. I put him back to bed, then me back to bed.
Fast forward to 6:30. Will is hungry now. I'm up for the day.
Why is today a good day then? Many reasons.
I got my homework done this morning at the library, so I could come home and be home.
I got to do lessons with Laurel and William.
I got to go the library with Laurel and William.
Aaron fixed dinner. Can't beat that.Cooperative kids for scripture study and FHE. LOVE that.
Got to meet a new neighbor, and talking to her was like talking to myself - homeschooler, home birther, awesome mom of three cute boys that love to play with my kids. Our first official friends here in family housing. Kinda funny that they aren't too cool for my kids - they're geeks like us! It was great to chat with a like-minded mom on so many different subjects. Her kids are stair steps with ours, so her oldest is one year younger than Laurel, etc. They have so much fun and it's awesome.
And I got to end the day with a chocolate milkshake.
What else made it great? James, running at me to give me a big hug when I came home. That was pretty great. And all the kids crowding around me when I got home from school. That was awesome.Hope tomorrow is just a good. And I know it will be. Because I have an awesome family. Now if only I could spend more time with my sewing machine...
Love to hear about the good days Jennie. Here's to many many more!! :)
ReplyDelete