Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happiness is . . .

. . . asking for slippers and getting them. I have nice toasty feet now!
. . . sharing s'mores cupcakes with the neighbors. These were fun. Recipe here.
. . . eating Nutella on Essential Breads Honey Orange bread - so delicious. Best bedtime snack ever. Will doesn't waste his Nutella by getting it on his face.
. . . James, on the other hand, gets it all over!
. . . adorable chubby baby fat rolls. Love this stage.

. . . sweet sleepy baby. He was in the Bjorn and this was what I saw when I looked down. So sweet.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a wonderful week. I know we will!

3 comments:

  1. Henry looks so yummy with his plump little hands curled up like that. I want to give him a squeeze and possibly nibble on those tiny fingers. Hmmmm, does it weird you out that I want to eat your baby? Maybe I need one of my own to snack on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those slippers look VERY nice. Nutella is one of my favorite things...we eat it way too quickly though so it never lasts long around here. Those cupcakes look yummy can you come be my neighbor and share with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is such an adorable sleepy baby! You are such a nice mommy to give such a delicious treat as a bedtime snack!!!

    ReplyDelete