She was a little disappointed at first that she was "just an angel," that she didn't get to be Mary. Well, there's only one Mary. But we talked about it the night before. I told her that she might have actually been one of those angels appearing to the shepherds, singing and announcing the birth of our Savior. I'd like to think I was there too. The scripture does say "a multitude of the heavenly host" - this being His Son, I'm sure Heavenly Father allowed for quite a multitude. After our chat, Laurel was excited to be an angel, as you'll see here. And yes, apparently angels do break-dance.
Merry Christmas!
I love those innocent moments like this...that video makes me wish our ward was doing a pageant.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I think we were all there singing(and possibly dancing)-after all it was a very joyous event! What a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteShe looked SO MUCH like Aaron when she did that little wave and smile at the end...okay the BIG wave and BIG smile at the end. Very cute. Thanks for figuring out how to put video on the blog! And thanks for the holiday cheer! Give Laurel a big hug from her Auntie Annette...tell her she looked great!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Great costume too. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat way to include the primary kids in a Christmas program (even though it was very last-minute for you)
ReplyDelete