I am on vacation. No school. No books. I am doing some French exercises so I don't forget everything, but that's it. I have beaucoup sewing projects to finish in time for Christmas. I am Santa's workshop.
Then on Sunday, this past Sunday, just two days ago Sunday, they tell us that the Primary children are going to perform the Nativity. Laurel's class is going to be the angels. Now, the bare minimum they ask is that the kids wear a white shirt. Please. This is our first Christmas pageant. The girl is an angel, she will be dressed as an angel, complete with wings, thanks to Aaron. So I headed to Jo-ann's and got a pattern and fabric and am now putting off some other sewing to make an angel costume for my little sometimes-angel.
Yes, pictures will be taken. Yes, I will post them!
The pageant is tomorrow night, so I'll get them up soon after, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment