We are officially getting snowed in! I don't know how much has accumulated, but there's a lot of snow out there and I love it, it's so beautiful. I love it because I did not have to go out in it today. They called and cancelled church, it was so bad. So we stayed in and I made gingerbread and a chocolate cake and then some cupcakes for the kids to decorate with our neighbors. Now I'm roasting a chicken for dinner. I just love those kind of warm, yummy, winter-y smells.
Sounds like you guys got quite a storm there. As usual you made the best of it though. :) I just wanna know how you make all those yummy treats and don't gain 10 lbs eating them! :) Glad you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteWe heard that Church was cancelled because of the storm. M.L. got a new Stk. Pres. & the Temple Pres. from Tri=Cities was there & then had to drive home in the storm.
ReplyDeleteYour Raspberry Tart looked yummy & the raspberries looked especially yummy. You can really buy that fruit this time of yr? It's great to hear that you are finishing your degree. We have been trying to get both Alisha & Chrissy to finish theirs. No Luck yet. Godd Luck to you.