Saturday, January 12, 2008

Keep on truckin'

I'm liking that I blogged about my resolutions - I feel the need to report on how I'm doing with them.
So here goes:
I submitted my first assignment for creative writing - haven't heard back, so I wonder if it made it there.
I'm doing well in math - not that it's that tough. My first test is next Wednesday. Economics - well, it's just reading really and online discussion about things. I'm in an online brawl currently about gender roles and women as president, blah blah blah. Won't bore you with the details.
I tested the chocolate raspberry tart recipe below.
I cut out a new apron to sew.
I'm in Jacob 5 right now - and I have to say that for some reason, since I'm making the time to read my scriptures, I'm finding the time to get everything else done. It's wonderful and such a blessing.
Cookie decorating - I'm slacking right now, but I'll gear up closer to Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment