Okay, cut me some slack.
Caroline hit the seven month mark on Mother's day.
Aaron left for Seattle two days later.
To say life had been crazy and still is crazy is an understatement. We all miss him like crazy, and I know he misses his crazy bunch.
So I'm a little late reporting on this gorgeous girl.
First, she has teeth. Two of them, and lots more on the way. And I am, um, very aware of those teeth.
My babies don't bite me. They just sorta chew. And it flippin' hurts.
Second, she's crawling. All over the place. I think the thing my kids hear the most from me is "Block the stairs!" She's getting faster every day.
Third, she's pulling herself up on things. This is like deja vu. Laurel was like this. Aaron better hurry and get home or he's going to miss seeing her walk for the first time.
And last, she's just awesome. Her brothers and sister love to make her giggle, and it's such a help to me.
Love this girly. Even more than last month. And I promise to be on time in June!




She is so adorable! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete