
Phew! What a busy time we've had. Friday night was the ward trunk-or-treat. Gran came and picked up Opa on Saturday, but then they just knew how much they were going to miss us because Opa deliberately left his suit behind. So they had to drive all the way back to Moscow yesterday to get it.
Today, a friend called and invited us to join them trick-or-treating downtown this afternoon. We were going to go to the mall later in the evening, but she said that was lame. So Aaron came home early and we headed downtown. Kinda nice - we're home now, jammified and the big kids are watching a movie while Caroline and I hand out candy to the four kids that have come by.
Hope y'all had a safe and happy Halloween!
And can I just say I love my kids? Love their little faces in that picture. Love that Will had to show off his muscles. Love that it's the best one I got, even with Henry's silly face and Laurel's sort-of smile. Love those munchkins!
And I will get a picture of Caroline in her pumpkin outfit later. She's just busy eating right now and can't be bothered with a photo shoot.
What a nice way to finish Halloween, seeing my Moscow grandkids. I miss them om Halloween since we joined you one year in Seattle.I can imagine them having a fun Halloween time.
ReplyDeleteWe just came back from Rachel's Karlie was a cowgirl. She had fun. People streamed in John and Rachel's house for soup, rolls and cookies etc.
What a cute picture and I love their treat bags too (did you make them? cute idea) Laurel's costume is AMAZING! I'm so impressed that she wanted to be Abigail Adams--she looks adorable! I like the idea of the early trick-or-treating so that the kids aren't out so late. My kids were out for less than an hour and when they got back they loved passing out candy--they thought bedtime came too soon.
ReplyDelete