Sunday, April 03, 2011

Grateful Sunday

Getting back in the blogging saddle, and today is a great day for it. I am so grateful for:

  • Parenting 505 classes
  • My four little Bedlamites (if you don't get the reference for these first two, well, go back and read your conference talks)
  • An awesome husband who goes to priesthood session and tries really hard to remember what was said, even though he forgot to take his ADD medicine and struggled to pay attention - love him for it and his example to our children
  • Henry says something like "love you" now and it's so cute and sweet
  • Delicious whole wheat/oatmeal bread recipe that makes the world's greatest sandwich bread and toast bread and I'm in love and just might survive without Trader Joe's in Moscow
  • Dandelions from William - every time he goes outside!
  • Priesthood blessings that make me feel better and more confident
  • Tylenol PM, which is helping me sleep through these headaches
  • Cold canned peaches that always sound good
  • Salad - loving it right now and can't get enough of it
  • The dishwasher that Aaron bought just two months ago - why we waited, I'll never know, but it's really helping
  • Google and craigslist and finding housing in Moscow while still living in Seattle - we haven't found it yet, but we're getting closer
  • Wireless internet that works
  • Having the desire to sew - haven't gotten to it yet, but at least I want to, which means things are returning to normal around here
  • Just four more months to go in Seattle!
  • Oh, and hearing a little heartbeat on Thursday - baby is great!
Okay, that's a long list, but I'm grateful for so much these days.

Hope you have a lovely week - it's a busy one for me with classes starting up last week and homework to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment