But I have a lot to be grateful for and I'm feeling a smidge better.
- A great husband who tries and stepped up as best he could while I was supposed to get my rest. He's fixed meals, done laundry, cleaned up and tried to distract kids. While I was at the ER yesterday, he was on his own for 9 hours, dealing with a cranky Henry. And today, he drove me to Ellensburg to hand me over to my parents for a few days of quiet rest time. He's on his own with the boys until Wednesday and I'm so grateful for him!
- My parents, for meeting us in Ellensburg and bringing me back to Kennewick. I've already gotten a nap in. They are always so willing to help out and I'm so grateful for them.
- My awesome kids, who've tried so hard to be good while Mommy was sick. I'm going to try really hard to get better so I can be back to taking care of them all again!
Feel Better Jennie, I wish I could be there to watch your awesome kids.
ReplyDelete