Saturday, March 20, 2010

And The Winner Is ...


The retelling of Cyrano! Actually, it's the one I have mapped out the most, the one that I truly feel compelled to finish. Hope my family doesn't mind, because my character's Southern grandmother's name just has to be Bama. Can't help it. It's not a bad thing to use family names, is it? Don't hate me, Waller relatives. It's a tribute, I swear!

So, if you want to be part of my editorial team, stay in touch. I'd love to send the finished manuscript to some people for feedback.

The real writing begins in T-minus 9 days.

Thanks for the input, by the way. I'm still going to explore the rest of my stories. They have potential too.

Oh, and one more, one that will take a lot of research - a love story, sort of Romeo/Juliet-ish, set in Pikes Place Market in its early years. There's a lot of interesting history surrounding the market that would make for a great backdrop!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your writing! I'm sure your book will be awesome! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read/edit your book! Can't wait to see what you can do! It's bound to be a success!

    ReplyDelete