Can I be invited to read your blog? domestcgoddess@hotmail.com
Hey Jennie!Here is my e-mail and blog address.jjroxburgh@gmail.comroxburghfour.blogspot.comThanks!Juliet
Me. of course. I think I signed up as a follower of your blog--will that still work when you switch over? I don't really "get" that function yet.
Me of course! jbenkern@sbcglobal.netor sixkidslater.blogspot.comWhat kind of food processor did you get? I LOVE my cuisinart. I don't know how I lived 31 years without it!
assuming you have mine, since I was able to view it? anyway, its ajbaesel@aol.com or baeselfam@aol.com
send me an invite! flibbie2@hotmail.com
Can I be invited to read your blog? domestcgoddess@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey Jennie!
ReplyDeleteHere is my e-mail and blog address.
jjroxburgh@gmail.com
roxburghfour.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Juliet
Me. of course.
ReplyDeleteI think I signed up as a follower of your blog--will that still work when you switch over? I don't really "get" that function yet.
Me of course! jbenkern@sbcglobal.net
ReplyDeleteor sixkidslater.blogspot.com
What kind of food processor did you get? I LOVE my cuisinart. I don't know how I lived 31 years without it!
assuming you have mine, since I was able to view it? anyway, its ajbaesel@aol.com or baeselfam@aol.com
ReplyDeletesend me an invite! flibbie2@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete