Well, first of all, I'm going to brag a bit. If you're worried about my humility, don't be. There are far more incredible women out there doing much more and don't I know it. But I'm pretty excited, because I got 3.9s in both Econ and Algebra! Yee Haw! It was tough and I have a gazillion people to thank - especially Aaron and my ever-so-patient children. They all put up with a whole lot while I studied. My parents and friends watched the munchkins for me so I could take tests and study.
Our other computer is down right now, so we've just got Aaron's laptop. I have pictures from kite flying yesterday afternoon. No pictures of our camping trip - wouldn't you know, we forgot to put the memory card in the camera before we left! It was so beautiful up at Camp Zarahemla with snow falling all around us. We had a great time.
That's all for now - we have a sick bunch of people around here. Everyone but James and I. Will post more later.
Yeah Jennie! This IS a big accomplishment and you should definitely be proud of yourself! I still can't figure out how you made time for everything! Well done and good luck again next semester!
ReplyDelete