Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter at Gran and Opa's house

We had a good time visiting at Gran and Opa's house for Easter. We also got to celebrate Gran's birthday. I can't tell you which one because then you might get to doing some math and figuring out how old I am!

Opa was up early hiding eggs in the yard. Did a pretty good job, considering we had about 100. Ryan brought Jackson over, who toddled around and dutifully picked up eggs when told to do so. I don't think he saw the point.

Here's my pretty Laurel - I keep telling her she could get lost in a late summer wheat field with that hair of hers.

Super Henry, who did a little hop before he picked up an egg. Oh, and we cut his hair after the egg hunt. Don't hate me. Those curls were getting out of hand.
Will was helping the younger boys find eggs when he found his allotment.
James preferred the Tonka truck to an Easter bucket.
Afterwards, a candy orgy and helping Opa dig more garden beds. I love how Henry is doing it just like his Opa.

A good weekend! We're looking forward to some visits over the summer while Aaron is in Seattle. Cousins to visit, and great-grandparents coming to town, and a new French sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment