Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2 Months

Miss Caroline is 2 months old yesterday.


Have I mentioned I love this chubby little baby? Because I do. She's sweet and funny and adored by all. Seriously. Her brothers and especially her big sister try their best to coax smiles out of her. She's pretty accommodating too! Easiest way to get her to smile? Tell her how pretty she is. She loves it. She coos and talks to me when I tell her how pretty she is. Love that about her.


She had her check up yesterday and she's weighing in at just over 12 pounds! It certainly validates all those hours I'm spending on the couch with her. She's still long and pretty lean, like all my babies, but she has the most delicious chubby thighs and I love it. And we're pretty confident her eyes will be blue. Drat. I thought we were going to even things out a bit. Guess Will and I are the lone hazel/brown team.


Love this sweet baby girl. She's such a blessing to us. Oh, and she loves her Papa. It's almost ridiculous how much. She'll be fussing in my arms and as soon as I pass her over to Aaron, she burps and conks out on his shoulder. So not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment