

So, I'll tell you some things I love about Laurel:
- She loves fabric (no idea where she gets this) and is forever creating clothes for her animals with scraps and safety pins.
- She loves her dolls and animals, especially the animals. Kitties and horses are her favorites. Oh, and her two huskies. And her orca whale. Okay, she just loves animals period. Many of them dressed up for Halloween this year.
- She loves her brothers. A whole lot.
- She loves her Papa. He is still her hero - I hope he always is.
- She loves to chat about anything and everything that interests her. A blessing and a curse, but I do love to hear what she has to say about what she is thinking. I hope she keeps talking to me.
- She has a genius for making friends. All the boys in the neighborhood are in love with her. What's not to love?
- She loves art - drawing, painting, cutting, gluing - you name it, she does it.
Mommy - Laurel, how does it feel to be seven?
Laurel - great!
M - What is your favorite thing to do with Papa?
L - get donuts.
M - what is your favorite thing to do with me?
L - go shopping to get milk and eggs and then get a cookie. Sometimes we go to the fabric store.
M - Your favorite book?
L - Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle
M - Your favorite movie?
L - The Incredibles and Top Shot.
M - your favorite holiday?
L - Halloween.
M - your favorite food?
L - ice cream - vanilla
M - your favorite thing to do outside?
L - play tag, but I don't do it often
M - your favorite animal? bird?
L - cats and albatross, roadrunners and eagle
M - what do you want to be when you grow up?
L - an astronaut
M - what food do you want to disappear forever?
L - tomatoes
M - your favorite Primary song?
L - I Lived in Heaven
M - your favorite scripture story?
L - about Nephi and the plates
M - what was your favorite vacation we took this year?
L - When we went to Oregon and we went to the beach and flew my kite.
M - if you could plan a day, to do anything you wanted, what would you do? all day?
L - I would go over to Cadence's house and probably play different games that I never played before.
Happy Birthday Laurel!
This is so awesome! I sure miss our girls being "little girls" but it's amazing to see the sweet "bigger girls" they're turning into. Laurel and Gracie seem like such kindred spirits--we sure miss ya. hugs to Laurel today!!!
ReplyDelete