Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time and All Eternity

Nine years ago today, I married my best friend. Here, in the Portland, Oregon Temple.



It's been a crazy nine years, and so much has happened. Here's the recap:
  • 2001 Honeymoon roadtrip to NY - never, ever do this
  • 2002 I graduated from CIA
  • First Anniversary!
  • 2002 Aaron graduated from GIA
  • 2002 Roadtrip back to the West and San Diego, CA
  • Second Anniversary!
  • 2003 Laurel made her debut and stole our hearts
  • Third Anniversary!
  • 2005 Move to Washington
  • Fourth Anniversary!
  • 2005 William made his debut
  • 2006 Aaron decided to go back to school and get his degree, finally
  • 2006 Move to Kennewick from Seattle
  • Fifth Anniversary!
  • 2006 Move to Richland from Kennewick
  • Sixth Anniversary!
  • 2007 James made his debut
  • Seventh Anniversary!
  • 2008 Move to Seattle from Richland
  • 2008 Aaron and I are both in school now at UW
  • Eighth Anniversary!
  • 2009 Henry made his debut
  • 2010 Aaron graduates and decides that law school is not the right move!
  • And here we are!
We're not perfect, but we're perfect for each other. We've learned so much, and grown together so much. It's been tough and I've wanted to give up a few times. But, for so many reasons, I just couldn't do it. We made covenants, and we haven't taken that lightly.

So, here's to eternity. I love that we have forever to figure this out together.

LOVE you, Aaron. More than anything, even more than chocolate and cold pillows. Not together, the chocolate and cold pillows. Seperately. But even if they were together, I'd still love you more.

3 comments:

  1. We love you both...more than chocolate. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat!! It's no small feat to stay together and keep working on the realtionship when so much of the world tells you to just give up. We're proud of you both, and thanks for the beautiful grandchildren. We love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Hope your celebration is great!

    ReplyDelete