Laurel M. is my inspiration. She does Grateful Sundays on her blog and I've decided to borrow her idea. I think I'm most grateful for things on Sundays.
Today, I'm grateful for:
- My Laurel's sweet testimony. She was supposed to give a talk today, but she didn't want to write anything down. I thought that was a great idea. She confidently walked up to the podium in Primary and shared her testimony with the other kids. A truly awesome moment for me!
- Getting a nap on Sunday.
- Waking up from the nap to the wonderful smell of dinner finishing in the slow cooker.
- Citrus fruits - they get me through the winter!
- Sleepy baby smiles.
- First week of winter quarter is over!
- The Italian language - I absolutely adore it! Just might change my major, yet again . . .
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment