- Party Socks - yep, I can never find matching socks for Laurel. So she wore one pink and one white today. And she loved it. Party socks rock!
- Foot massages - Aaron is the sweetest man. I was feeding Henry on the couch last night and he walked in with an extra chair. He put a pillow on it, draped a towel over it and told me to put my feet up. That was nice. Then he pulled out some lotion and gave me an amazing massage. He is the best ever!
- Essential Bakery's Honey Orange bread, toasted, with Nutella. My best study snack.
- The First Presidency's Christmas Devotional, on BYU TV online. So we didn't have to drag four kids to the church and spend the whole time wrestling with them. It was lovely.
- Handel's "Messiah" - especially what MoTab sang last night - "For Unto Us a Child is Born." My favorite scripture about the Savior set to music. And someday, I'd love to play the timpani part.
- Just one more week of school - I'll be done by this time next week. Hooray!
Monday, December 07, 2009
Monday Morning Gratitude
This morning, I'm so grateful for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What?!! You don't want to sing it? Well, the timpani part is rather amazing. I went last night to our local one. First time I've ever been in the audience, not in the choir. It was a great experience to let the emotions and feelings of that music "wash" over me, bringing tears of joy and gratitude for this the greatest of Christmas gifts-God's own son. I love that our Chorus does more of the piece-clear thru the Savior's sacrifice for men. "Worthy is the Lamb" and the Amen chorus ended it on a wonderful feeling of completeness. Great night!
ReplyDelete