As in estimated due date. Babies don't run on deadlines, especially mine. Laurel was 7 or 8 days late. James was a week late. I'm not holding my breath here either.
Which is fine. Aaron has a big presentation tonight, a term paper to write with a group, two finals to take next week and another big presentation next Thursday. I've given Henry permission to stay put until next Thursday afternoon. Then, bring on the castor oil (not really), long walks and whatever else it's going to take! Course, he may just decide that he can come whenever he darn well wants to and show up today. You just never know.
So, I'm doing fine. Sleeping okay. Trying to make sure there are decent things to eat in the house that are easy to cook. Reading lots of books. Working on little projects, and big ones. Nesting quite a bit. It's not so bad.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that Jennie . . . .
Way to look on the bright side. If you keep telling yourself you are okay with it then maybe you will be.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of deadlines for Aaron! Hang in there--you're doing great! I held a little one-month old baby the other night and oh I was in love! I wanted one too! When Henry comes it will all be worth it...
ReplyDelete