I am officially a mom. I know, you'd think with three kids, I'd have said that sooner. But I now have clay art. No ashtrays, but still. Weird clay art.
Laurel is taking a clay class (no preschool this year) once a week. Here are two of her creations. On the left, well, that's a pumpkin silly! On the right is a face. I don't know if it's supposed to be her face - if it is, I swear we do not beat our children! It's very "modern" art, clearly. I can't wait to show off her bat - it's in the "kilm" right now and it is awesome! I know - you can't wait to see it.
So these two are residing in my kitchen windowsill, like my clay art did for my mom - I remember someone's ashtray being used for loose change. Oh, and I get to put a candle inside the pumpkin for Halloween.
when did Jason fly to Seattle to give lessons HE learned when little about clay art. i swear i sTILL have a creation that looks pretty similar. Although I'm not sure with jason being 20, that it will survive the move to Florida...did I say that...bad mommy!
ReplyDeleteOH I JUST LOVE THOSE!!! So cute!
ReplyDeletethese are pretty awesome! I'm impressed that the pumpkin "looks" pumpkin-like and the face has individual features. Very creative! You're a good mom to showcase them--how long will this class last?
ReplyDelete