We spent an afternoon getting messy and fingerpainting - trying to find ways to enjoy the sunshine without having to chase after kids is challenging. Laurel is the more artistic of the two right now - Will was more interested in checking out his Papa's motorcycle than painting. Good thing the fingerpaints were washable - got a few handprints on the bike, but nothing major. Using our fingers and some sticks got a little old for Laurel, so she ventured into "toe-painting" and was slipping all over the place. After getting Will into the tub, I snuck back out and caught her helping herself to the paints for one last masterpiece.
The new term started for Aaron this morning - pre-calculus, statistics, his second economics class and the mother of all goofy classes - stress management. At least that one will be easy - I just hope it helps! We're gearing up for WSU in the fall and preparing for LSATs and GMATs and all those applications to fill out next summer. Wow - hard to believe that is coming fast.
Oh, and one more thing - just to add to our crazy household - we're expecting baby number 3 in late October! We're pretty excited about our latest addition - we're having so much fun with Laurel and Will, we just had to add to the mess. And I have to keep up with Geoff and Rebecca - we've spaced the kids no more than a year apart so far - I didn't want to fall behind!
No comments:
Post a Comment