
The three of us in the tulips - Will decided to pick one while we were out there.

Will was trying to catch them, but the wind would blow them out of his fingers each time. Once he got ahold, he wouldn't let go.


I love this one!

Aaron took the day off to take us all to the tulip festival. It was sunny but windy but we didn't mind - Laurel destroyed her shoes in the mud - good thing she's grown out of them! We went to a farm that had cows you could feed potatoes too - Laurel loved that, but wouldn't dare let them eat out of her hand, so she'd huck it at them. There was also a chick who thought it was part of a bunny family.
I have pictures of Jason the first spring we were in Seattle area. We went up to the tulpi fields...he was just 4...i remember I have a picture of him in front of a big red barn and zillions of flowers. It was such a great day...these pictures reminded me of it...thanks for bringing a smile to my heart
ReplyDelete