Big Hug for my little brother!
Giving Papa a hand at flying at the Museum of Flight.
Cool Dude - okay, yeah, they're pink, but we borrowed them from Laurel!
Tummy time with Papa - having a man-to-man chat.
Our Glamour Girl - she's fabulous!
February is almost over - which means Will is almost 4 months old- I can hardly believe it! He's growing so fast and is so much fun to talk to these days - he's making all kinds of noises. He's very ticklish already and has a great little giggle. Laurel loves to make him laugh.
The Bee is doing great - she's a busy girl and I'm trying to keep her active, regardless of the weather. We go to the aquarium (it was Octopus week this week), the community center, the Museum of Flight and we even went to the Symphony this month. They have a Tiny Tots program for kids under 5 - this month was about Chopin and we really liked it.
Aaron and I are piano shopping - I'm piano teacher shopping so I can start lessons soon, once we have an instrument. I'm very excited about this - I've always wanted to learn the piano. This will be my weekly break - get me out of the house for a bit, and I'll be learning something to boot!
No comments:
Post a Comment